The NAP is the first academic negotiation academy in Germany and a leading international research center of negotiation management. The members of the NAP are researching various questions of negotiation management. A selection of research questions on which the NAP is working can be found here:
- Is it really a disadvantage to make the first concession in negotiations?
- What are the effects ambitious negotiation goals have on the behavior of negotiators and the overall outcome?
- When should one actively pause negotiations, and when not?
- By what processes and structures can negotiation management be implemented in businesses?
- Does an authentic negotiation style leads to better negotiation outcomes?
- Which empirical methods of negotiation research match what kind of research projects?
- Of whom should your team be composed in intercultural negotiations?